Family Class immigrants are people sponsored to come to, or remain in Canada by a relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.

You may be able to sponsor spouses or common-law partners who want to become permanent residents of Canada if they live outside of Canada or if they live in Canada with you and have legal immigration status; for example temporary worker or visitor.

You, as the sponsor, must meet certain eligibility criteria, and the people you sponsor must also meet some eligibility factors.

You may be able to sponsor your parents and grandparents to become a permanent resident if you’re at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada

If you sponsor your parents and grandparents to come to Canada as a permanent resident, you must support them financially, make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government, and provide for your own essential needs and those of your parents and grandparents.

Consultation request

Fill out this form and discover your visa options

Open chat
Can we help you?