Work while Studying

International students with a valid study permit may work while studying in Canada without a work permit.

Read More

LMIAs / Work Permits

There are 2 types of work permits: open work permits and employer-specific work permits.

Read More

Family Class Sponsorship

Family class immigrants are people sponsored to come to, or remain in Canada by a canadian relative.

Read More


Candidates must make a significant contribution in Canada with cultural activities or athletics.

Read More

Call us today ✆ +1 416-474-7766

We can help you: We provide the very best immigration solutions.

Open chat
Can we help you?